intensive outpatient program
A Powerful evening Program for those who struggle with alcohol or other drugs
Long-term sobriety requires ongoing, intensive treatment and a strong support network. At ACTS we provide high quality care and support through a convenient yet powerful evening outpatient program that helps you develop the skills and relationships you need to sustain your recovery from alcohol and other drug use.
Our intensive outpatient rehab program meets on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings for about 12 weeks. In this group setting, you’ll receive guidance from professional clinicians and addiction specialists, and obtain support from those on their own recovery journey. IOP is the first phase of treatment at ACTS. After completion of IOP to give our clients the best opportunity at gaining a life time of sobriety we offer our phase II continuing care outpatient program.
ACTS Intensive Outpatient Program compiles with Washington State Administrative Code for Intensive Outpatient Services WAC 388-877B-0350. As well our program meets or exceeds state, county and local court ordered treatment requirements for outpatient treatment.
You’ll learn a range of valuable recovery skills in intensive outpatient treatment including:
- Understanding the biology of addiction
- Coping with alcohol and other drug cravings
- Accepting and acting on constructive feedback
- Effective communication skills
- Finding ways to reduce stress
- improving coping skills for life
- Identifying fight or flight triggers
- Learning effective ways to deal with anger
- Improving decision-making abilities
- Creating healthy relationships
- living a life of sobriety
- Exploring God's will for your life